If you are hearing the experts talk about the opportunities that digital disruption is enabling for our industry and look around your current environment and think the message isn’t getting through then take control and seek a better accounting career. We are a young firm with big plans and we are ready to bring on board an Intermediate Accountant to help us smash through 2016 and reach our goals.
Heard of Xero? If you haven’t then please stop reading. If you have then by joining with Aptus not only will you get to work with all the tools that the world’s most beautiful accounting software provides you will also be working with Xero’s Head of Accounting who just happens to be one of our partners. If you crave an opportunity to get amongst the technology side of our industry then Aptus is the firm to join as you will constantly be exposed to the latest apps in the market.
- You work closely with other team members and directly with the partners on a broad range of clients across a number of industries
- You will be exposed to all the elements of the accounting industry, preparing activity statements, financial accounts and tax returns for individuals, companies, partnerships and trusts
- As most of our clients are using cloud accounting & technology their expectations are changing. They want more relevant and timely advice from us to help them make business decisions. As part of the team you will work hard to ensure these reporting deadlines are met
- Compliance & tax strategies are still an important part of our industry (no one likes paying more tax than they have to) so you will be responsible for keeping up to date with changes in tax laws and accounting regulations
- Our business is built on relationships and so you will help manage and grow the relationships of clients of the business
- Every great business is innovating and adapting to market conditions as they change and so your “out of the box thinking” to find new ways to better service our clients as well as streamline the way we perform our work internally is encouraged
- Your are in an intermediate role with 2-3 years experience & ready for your next challenge. You are passionate about the industry and take responsibility for your career (ie, you are a go getter)
- You understand the changes happening in our industry and know that accounting is more than just crunching numbers
- You LOVE technology. Especially accounting technology.
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy meeting new people
- You thrive on working in a team, but can work autonomously
- You want flexible working conditions and the opportunity to map out your own career path
- You want to be involved with growing Aptus as well as your own career
- Full Time Role, 40 hours per week
- Based out of our Norwest Office
- Package Circa $60k
- BYOD Policy (Laptop & Phone)
- Support for CA/IPA/CPA programs should you wish to obtain these qualifications
If this is you then we want to hear from you. Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do” – Steve Jobs